Tina's Twitter

Friday, August 14, 2009

What's on my stove top?

DSC03272
On Top of Spaghetti..

Spaghetti is comfort food. It's so fast and easy to prepare plus it's a great way to clean out your refrigerator. What better way to utilize all your vegetables? One way to put a smile on everyone face is to mention that spaghetti is cooking.

DSC03170
While everyone has their own way of eating spaghetti I believe I have discovered the perfect vessel for consuming this kind of pasta. I've seen some pile the spaghetti and meat sauce on a dish and attack it with no regard for the mess factor. If you're spinning the spaghetti with a fork and spoon you need the high sides of a deep bowl to catch the red specks that will otherwise wind up on the table or worse your clothes. Plus, when you get to the end, the sides of the bowl make it easy to catch the last and shorter pieces of spaghetti that can not be controlled by the fork. Clean, fool-proof and time-tested a bowl of spaghetti is the only way to go.

DSC03228

DSC03223

1 comment:

Diana H said...

I love spaghetti, but I'm one of those people who just has to use a knife. It's taboo, I know, but I do.